Well summertime is almost near an end..... Its one of my favorite seasons. I feel as though Ive been to busy to really live it up like the good old days... But I did enjoy spending quite a bit of time with my sweet baby Ethan . I did however try to plant a garden, unfortunitly it is poorly managed. The sqaush were attacked by beetles and the tomatoes just never came. The corn that I thought of as decoration for fall is surprisingly producing some corn ( I only planted two stalks) ... We will see how good it is . We did go boating a few times, we sent Ethan to his Nama's house to have fun and take naps with her. She loved it!! Im sure Ethan will benefit so much from all the love everyone gives him. Oh and we have gone up the canyon a few times to do dutch oven cobbler and roast marshmallows by the fire. Ethan really enjoys to be outdoors!! Well Its not qiute over yet so I will keep blogging.....
8.23.2008
Posted by Woodworth Family at 10:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment