1.29.2009

So it's been a little while since Ive posted and the reason being is that I have had some super busy days with just 1 kid, honestly how do you moms do it with 2 kids of more? You all amaze me. I think Ethan is 9 months going on 2. He is everywhere and Koda my dog is right behind him! Every little toy that Ethan has she has to have it. Its like having an older sibling except more dangerous and furry. Well She's not really dangerous, but I fear sometimes. She is a feisty dog. the other day Ethan was helping me clean out the fridge,what a good helper, I must say. He was having fun and that's all that matters. RIght!
Anyways here are some pictures of the past few weeks of Ethan being cute. He keeps me entertained most of the day.









Ethan looked halarious in this ! My good friend bought this for him and I had to take a picture, he looks like the kid in the Chistmas story.






Like father like son! My two little boys, who are so dang cute and ridiculously funny!




6 comments:

Jessica said...

Suz, What cute pictures! That kid is stinkin' adorable! The fridge one is my favorite, though. Thanks for posting them!

Joanie said...

I have to agree that they are very cute and ridiculously funny! I love the photo of Ethan in the sink.

Toni said...

I cannot wait to give that boy a hug and kiss. I'm talking about Ethan (no offense Kev). See you in 5 day! love ya
toni

Caroline said...

Look at him go!! He's getting so big and grown up!

malinda said...

Cute pictures! I can't believe how big he is getting. He looks so much like kevin.

Shea Smith said...

Hello there! Once again mr. Ethan is such a cutie! Lunch was fun today, lets do it again soon. Can't wait for St. George.