Fun fun ! I had a blast driving to OR with Kev and my neice aswell as her little 9 month old. All it took for the 12 hour drive was 11 baby einstein DVDs! Oh and a $250 speeding ticket. Well my 2 awesome fun sisters live in Portland and Tracy and her husband Kendall have a sweet vacation home there. We floated down the river on tubes and little rafts and also shopped at the outdoor shopping mall for my mom. My sisters all got together and gave her a compete make over and she looks AMAZING now!! Anyways I dont have many photos of the trip. Unfortunatly I only have some of all my nieces and nephews at the park and then I ran out of memory on the card and I didnt want to delete the 2000 pictures on the camera.
9.02.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Ethan's so cute hanging on those bars! I love your Halloween decorations by the way! Wyatt and Paul took a special trip down to look at your cool skeleton!
Post a Comment