Kevin and I have been happily married since March 6th, 2004.... We have since then traveled and moved many fun places, but finally we are home in Utah! We have a cute dog named Koda.She was very spoiled up until we had Ethan. He has been such a blessing to have in our life. We just love him. as you can tell by all the pictures I have of him all over this blog...
3 comments:
Oh can I just kiss these little footies! Precious...
Cute little toes! I've always wanted photo shop, you can do tons of cool things! If you get it, I want to come over and learn. :o)
So cute! I wish I knew how to do all that fancy stuff with photoshop. I have never used it before. I just might have to try it out.
BTW, I drive past your house a lot and think about you guys. Hope everything is well!
Post a Comment