Pinnacle treated the Tech Regional guys and their wives to this fun trip. It was so much fun! I wish I had more pictures of everyone.... We left our little guy for the 1st time .... It was so sad, but It was good to know his nama was taking good care of him. We were only gone 3 days and 2 nights. Its so crazy but this is the first time Ive gone anywhere all year! Usually Ive gone on a cruise or Hawaii by now. I have to admit that Ive been very spoiled the last 5 years... This trip was so much fun . Kev and I had freedom to do what ever we wanted!!! It was a strange feeling... The constant distraction of feeling needed all the time was gone!! but Ohhh how we missed our favorite little guy all the time...
12.01.2008
Our little Las Vegas get away..
Posted by Woodworth Family at 8:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I'm so glad that you two got to run away. What fun. You are lucky to have Namma!
Yeah good for you to get out! Wyatt was about the same age when we first left him and we went to Vegas too! How funny's that!
Wow! You got a little vacay? I swear Suzi- you still look like you've never had a baby! You look so awesome! I miss you! I promise in the next couple weeks to come see you if you are free. Love you!
How did it go in Oregon? You took the Boy with you? He needs to be with his Namma when you leave town, you know. I'm sure he did very well, as he's about the most flexible baby on the block. Can't wait to get back and see you all. Mom
Post a Comment